2 Months of Weekly Virtual Classes which includes 8 Classes, each running between 1 to 1 1/2 hours each.
Course 301 Includes:
Module 4: Consistent and Calm When Competing
1. The Bogey: Move On Like A Champ
2. Focus On Being Your Best, Not On Your Score
3. Consistency: The 5 Skills That Create It
4. Genuinely Enjoy Being In A Tournament
Module 5: Mental Mastery For The Competitive Golfer
1. Move In And Out Of The Zone At Will
2. The Secret Weapon: Better Focus
3. Play Instinctively: Accessing The Subconscious
4. Partner With Your Mind: The Power Tool For Winning Performance
BONUS: Efficiency Achieved: Your All Encompassing Pre-Shot Routine
The program series is taught by Video Recording of Dawn’s Training Instruction, with accompanying Slide Presentation.
Slides for note keeping are provided for each class as PDF Downloads.
It is recommended that you view 1 class a week, while practicing the suggested Homework between classes. This is the most efficient way for you to undergo the Training Process and gain Mastery over the Teachings, Methods and Mental Skills.
You can do this program from the luxury of your living room or office, and at your convenience.
*Important* Please DO NOT watch all the classes back-to-back over a day or two… this would not allow for the Techniques to become Mastered and would not give you the best use of your investment.
Also, DO NOT purchase Course 301 unless you have completed both Courses 101 and 201, since each class builds on the previous classes. You will have minimum understanding of Course 301 without the previously taught lessons and skill sets.
What you will learn in Golf Mental Training 301: Proficient:
- How to efficiently move on after a bogey
- Keeping the Pressure and Expectations off when golfing well or when on a streak of birdies
- Confidence is vital ingredient to consistent, long-term performance, so learn to build Confidence no matter whether you are playing well or not
- Proper method of Visualizing the results of your previous shots
- Post-Segment Sequence mental skill tool
- You already know the importance of not being Score or Outcome Focused, I’ll teach you how to actually effectively do it
- The errors unknowingly built into highly recommended Coping Skills like “just forget about it” or “loosen up and have fun”
- Short Term Improvement from Short Term Coping Skills
- Long Term Improvement from Long Term Coping Skills
- Have Fun Again… genuinely, and reap its rewards through better performance
- You don’t have to ignore people between shots and holes in order to stay in the Zone, master powerful mental skills so you can manage your mind through all conversations and comments
- Clear your mind completely of previous shots before engaging in a new holes
- Set yourself up for success in new holes with Confidence and Zone Focus
- How to actually effectively implement the concept of ‘one shot at a time’ or ‘treat each hole as if it is your first’
- Tools for immediate implementation that will assist you in being your best as frequently as you choose to use them, most importantly between each shot or hole
- Intermission Sequence mental skill tool
- Truth behind Focusing Harder and Focusing Better, how neither of them will work if done improperly
- Mastery of proper mental skill of Focus
- Obvious differences between golfing from Conscious vs the Subconscious
- How to train your Conscious Mind to be cooperative and subservient to your Subconscious
- Truly Trusting and Golfing from your Subconscious
- Segment Intending mental skill tool
- Benefits of Believing in Yourself
- How to genuinely experience a profound level of Self-Esteem and Self-Image
- Mastery over the management of your Self-Esteem, Self-Image and Belief in Yourself
Here are what others have to say about Dawn’s Courses:
“I just finished the first class in the 301 online course. I thought it was great!” -M.M.