Month 1 Module
Be Consistent Now
Month 2 Module
Focused And Proficient: Skills to Get
- Recordings of Dawn teaching live with a PowerPoint Presentation
- 8 Video Classes (up to 1 1/2 hours each)
- 8 Sets of Notes
Month 1 Lessons
1. Escape Limitations
2. Focus: Stop Your Wandering Mind
3. Lock In On Targets
4. Your Thoughts Have Power, Use Them For An Advantage
Month 2 Lessons
1. The Focus Loop: 4 Step Process
2. Ah, The Calm, Quiet Mind: Why Complaining And Avoiding Don’t Work
3. Proficiency And Peak Performance: 6 Elements You Must Have
4. Unstoppable: Positive Thinking And Visualization Used Effectively
What you will learn in Clay Shooting Online Course 201: Knowledgable
- What truly causes anxiety and stress, and how to effectively release them
- Defense mechanisms that could prolong your shooting problems
- How the type of conversations you have with fellow shooters and your instructor can either help or hinder your game
- 6 Channels of Conscious Mind
- The many difference causes of a distracted mind and lack of focus
- Achieving “Better Focus,” the real way
- Ending your attention deficit
- The Focus Loop mental tool
- Fear based thinking: worries, doubts, regrets, negative expectations
- How your body reacts to fear and its immediate effects on your performance
- Skills to eliminate your fear based thinking
- How complaining about or avoiding shooting situation and certain other shooters can actually be hidden contributor to poor performance
- Steps towards enjoying shooting again
- 6 Elements to Peak Performance
- Most of your competition will work on 1 Element and expect to shoot well, you will learn the other 5 elements that your winning performance depends upon
- Building Confidence vs tearing it down… there are many ways to build Confidence beside just winning, you will learn them
- Proper Positive Thinking and Visualizations, because there are tons of ‘experts’ teaching Positive Thinking and Visualizations… much of which doesn’t work or can even set you up for greater disappointment
The program series is taught by Video Recording of Dawn’s Training Instruction, with accompanying Slide Presentation.
Slides for note keeping are provided for each class as PDF Downloads.
It is recommended that you view 1 class a week while practicing the suggested Homework between classes. This is the most efficient way for you to undergo the Training Process and gain Mastery over the Teachings, Methods and Mental Skills.
Therefore, the classes are delivered to you 1 per week.
You can do this program from the luxury of your living room or office, and at your convenience.
*Important* If you get behind, Please DO NOT watch several classes back-to-back over a day or two… this would not allow for the Techniques to become Mastered and would not give you the best use of your investment.