No Problem! 90% of my clients live out-of-state or even abroad… and I do a majority, if not all, of their sessions via phone, Skype or Facetime.
Don’t let distance keep you from getting a mental advantage!
I am ready to get started when you are… no matter where you live!
Here is some information on my sessions:
Private Sessions last 1 hour, but can go up to 1 ½ hours if the situation calls for it. Sessions can be in-person, but since 90% of my clients live abroad, we do most of their sessions via telephone, Skype, or Facetime, or any combination of that.
The method and process I take clients through is 100% unique. It is based on my personal experience in private practice as a mental trainer and hypnotherapist since 2001, and my work with elite athletes since 2007. My approach is comprehensive and sequential; you would gain not only understanding but an on-going familiarity and mastery over your mental skills. One of the aspects that makes my training unique is my comprehensive understanding of the subconscious due to my training in and use of hypnosis. All my clients learn & practice regular self-hypnosis, a powerful & empowering tool which is then used in performance and in life experiences. Through a program series, I coach you through a topic-specific sequential journey which ultimately increases the frequency of your performance in the ‘zone.’
My preference is to work with a client over a period of time to allow for a more permanent change. Therefore, I suggest clients commit to a series of sessions. As an incentive to encourage people to commit to the process, the package fees are discounted. When a package is purchased, I suggest the entire series of sessions be scheduled, so as to ensure consistency.
When you have the opportunity, go through my website, you will find it to be very informative as it explains my approach both in the form of mental training and hypnotherapy.
All Private Sessions Include:
- Person & topic specific Mental Training with instruction, lessons, homework skill building exercises
Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Are Used By Me In Many Ways, They Help To Familiarize You With And Build Skills In:
- Noticing tension in the body and releasing it
- Noticing negative, limiting, analytical thoughts of the mind and releasing them
- An Invisible Tool Belt of mental skills
- Going from ‘trying too hard’ to ‘allowing to happen’
- Training your mind to be more focused and present, while calm
- Going from feeling like a victim of your mind/thoughts to mastery over them
- Trusting your subconscious and the abilities you have
- Your natural ability to be in The Zone state
You Will Receive:
- Hypnosis For Transformation MP3
- Pertinent Clay Shooting Downloadable Hypnosis Product MP3s which fit the lessons being addressed
- Email, text and brief phone support between sessions for support & encouragement
Here Are Some Private Session Packages For Your Consideration:
- Consult 1 Session
- Sampler 4 Sessions: 1 month of weekly sessions
- Knowledgeable 12 Sessions: 3 months of weekly sessions
- Proficient 20 Sessions: 4 months weekly plus 2 months biweekly
- Mastery 28 Sessions: 6 months weekly plus 3 months biweekly
Ready To Get Started:
- Call 904-753-0640
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Grant is a Mental Trainer & Hypnotherapist. Since 1994, Dawn has been professionally helping people to overcome life’s challenges, enabling them to achieve their goals, obtain personal fulfillment and live their ideal life. With an obvious passion for her work, she has drawn clients globally, including mainstream & elite athletes. Many that are World Champions, Hall of Famers, Team USA & Olympians in Golf, Clay Shooting & Surfing; 25+ PGA TOUR Pros (averaging 219% increase in earnings), and 50+ Competing Clay Shooters. In 2008, she helped PGA TOUR Pro Vijay Singh with a mental shift that contributed to his 2 FedEx Cup Playoff wins and his earning of the 2008 FedEx Cup Championship. Since 2010, Dawn has been regularly working with Clay Shooting Greats like Wendell Cherry and John Woolley, and she can help you too.
“In order to perfect your performance, you must take control in the game of life.”
PGA TOUR & LPGA Pros • Competing Golfers, Clay Shooters & Endurance Athletes • World Champions • Hall-of-Famers • Team USA • Olympic Athletes