In-Person, By Phone or
Via Video Calling (Skype, Google Hangout, FaceTime)
I offer client-specific mental training, with the use of hypnotherapy as appropriate. All clients learn & practice regular self-hypnosis, a powerful & empowering tool which is then used in performance and in life experiences. Private Sessions last 1 hour, but can go up to 1 ½ hours if the situation calls for it. My preference is to work with a client over a period of time to allow for a more permanent change. Therefore, I suggest clients commit to a series of sessions and purchase a package. If you have the means and are able, I recommend a 20 session series. Otherwise, I would suggest a 12 session series, giving yourself the option to purchase another package in the future. As an incentive to encourage people to commit to the process, the package fees are discounted.
Through a program series, I coach you through a topic-specific sequential journey of self-discovery & self-development… ultimately, increasing the frequency of your living and performing in the ‘zone.’ A state you will be so familiar with that it has become a part of who you are and there will be little effort required to ‘try to get in the zone.’
Sessions are in-person, by telephone or video calling (Skype, Google Hangout, FaceTime), or any combination of that. 90% of my clients live abroad so I am very comfortable with these contact options. Some people prefer to meet me in person for our first few sessions in order to build rapport. But if a person lives abroad, I actually recommend starting sessions via phone or video calling in order to make the most use of your time when you are able to do face-to-face. When a package is purchased, I suggest the entire series of sessions be scheduled, so as to ensure consistency. Most clients schedule their appointments a week or two apart, depending on their level of desire for change and their level of need for accountability.
When you have the opportunity, read through my website, you will find it to be very informative as it explains my approach both in the form of mental training and hypnotherapy.
All Private Sessions Include:
- Person & topic specific Mental Training with instruction, lessons, homework skill building exercises
- Hypnotherapy with customized suggestions on topic, healthy mindsets/attitudes, and confidence to change
You Will Learn Specific Techniques In:
- Self-Hypnosis & Meditation, recognizing when and how to use them to affect your performance
Hypnosis And Hypnotherapy Is Used By Me In Many Ways, You Will Become Familiar With And Build Skills In:
- Noticing tension in the body and releasing it
- Noticing negative, limiting, analytical thoughts of the mind and releasing them
- An Invisible Tool Belt of mental skills
- Going from ‘trying to hard’ to ‘allowing to happen’
- Training your mind to be more focused and present
- Going from feeling like a victim of your mind/thoughts to mastery over them
- Trusting your subconscious and the abilities you have
- Your natural ability to be in The Zone state
You Will Receive:
- Hypnosis For Transformation CD/MP3
- Email, text and brief phone chat available for support & encouragement
Ready To Get Started:
- Call 904-753-0640
- Email email@example.com
Dawn Grant is a Mental Trainer & Hypnotherapist. Since 1994, Dawn has been professionally helping people to overcome life’s challenges, enabling them to achieve their goals, obtain personal fulfillment and live their ideal life. With an obvious passion for her work, she has drawn clients globally, including mainstream & elite athletes. Many that are World Champions, Hall of Famers, Team USA & Olympians in Golf, Clay Shooting & Surfing; 25+ PGA TOUR Pros (averaging 219% increase in earnings), and 50+ Competing Clay Shooters. In 2008, she helped PGA TOUR Pro Vijay Singh with a mental shift that contributed to his 2 FedEx Cup Playoff wins and his earning of the 2008 FedEx Cup Championship.
PGA TOUR & LPGA Pros • Competing Golfers, Clay Shooters & Endurance Athletes • World Champions • Hall-of-Famers • Team USA • Olympic Athletes